Webinar: AC Power Control: Configurable /flexible /robust Hardware Based Controller Solutions
Date: Tuesday, October 20th
Time: 10am ET
GreenPAK is a family of configurable mixed signal ICs enabling hardware based, real-time customized control and supervisor functions comparable to an ASSP with the additional advantage of individual customization.
During this webinar, we'll provide a system overview of GreenPAK devices and detail application implementations of AC power control using phase-cut and cycle-skip control solutions. You will learn about ways to minimize the standby power consumption and how to compensate its influence on the timing behavior.
Further, we walk you through the important aspects of the I2C bus enabled GreenPAK implementation for each of these two controller types and provide an outlook of additional functionality possible. In the final part, we'll provide details of our configurable demonstrator PCB which can be used for real-life circuit evaluation of GreenPAK based phase-cut and cycle-skip controller designs .
The agenda for this webinar covers
- A technical introduction to AC-power phase-cut and cycle-skip control
- Standby power considerations and reduction and its impact on timing control
- Configurable mixed-signal IC (GreenPAK) phase-cut controller with I2C interface and autonomous, real-time safety features
- Configurable mixed-signal IC (GreenPAK) cycle-skip controller with I2C interface and autonomous, real-time safety features
- System design, demo PCB details and functionality
To learn more about GreenPAK, please visit https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/greenpak