SII Semiconductor To Release Low Current Consumption LDO Voltage Regulators
SII Semiconductor Corporation, an affiliate of Seiko Instruments Inc., manufactures and sells semiconductors.
In November 2016, SII Semiconductor Corporation will release the S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators that have the world class low current consumption of 350 nA. The S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators is designed for wearable, IoT and all devices needing the longest battery life possible.
The S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators is capable of 100 mA output current, ultra-low dropout voltage of 20 mV, and offers high accuracy voltage regulation of +/- 1%. The S-1317 Series is available as a standard product in 0.05 V output voltage increments, and comes with built-in overcurrent protection. The new regulators are available in both the HSNT-4 (1010) package (1.0 x 1.0 x 0.4 mm) and SOT-23-5 package (2.9 x 2.8 x 1.3 mm).
The company says the S-1317 is suited for the market demands of extended battery life and smaller end product size.
- Output voltage: Selectable between 1.0 V and 3.5 V in steps of 0.05 V.
- Input voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage precision: +/-1.0 % (1.0-V to 1.45-V output models: +/-15 mV)
- Dropout voltage: 20 mV typ. (2.5-V output models, IOUT = 10 mA)
- Operating current: 0.35 μA typ.
- Output current: Up to 100 mA